Regional Order Coordinator
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Do you want to contribute to the influence of a fast-growing family business made up of seven production sites in North America? Are you looking for stability in your professional life?
DE LA FONTAINE, designated in 2021 and 2022 for the prestigious distinction of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is looking for a Regional Order Coordinator.
It is thanks to its values, its business model which is based on its strategy of growth through acquisitions, its close relationship (both with its market and its customers and employees), the continuous improvement of its management system, as well as its financial health, that the company can continue to invest and seize growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Order Manager, the Regional Sales Support is at the heart of customer relations for their steel door and frame needs in construction projects. In addition to having a solid expertise in the construction field, the candidate works in an organized manner, demonstrates discipline and knows how to demonstrate autonomy.
More specifically, he or she will be responsible for:
- Coordinate planning and customer expectations based on the capacity of production sites;
- Make the necessary follow-ups (missing or incomplete information) for the production of customer purchase orders;
- Interpret/detail purchase orders, adapt them according to the company’s nomenclature and IT tools;
- Analyze, interpret and prepare orders from architectural specifications, door schedules, frames and hardware or any other related documents.
- Process the information collected in our ERP system, thus allowing the production of the ordered products;
- Depending on the needs of the sales territory, may be called upon to make submissions and validations of technical elements;
- Ensure the accuracy of prices between order and quote;
- Control the quality of data entered into our ERP system;
- Provide the necessary training on our standards and procedures as well as the use of our ERP system;
- Work closely with the sales team.
- Flexible schedule, full time
- Position located in Sherbrooke (possibility of working from home)
- College diploma (DEC) or an (AEC) in engineering technology OR building technology OR any other experience deemed equivalent;
- Knowledge of the imperial and metric measurement system
- Experience in the construction sector, an asset;
- English-French spoken and written essential.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe (PDF));
- Knowledge of computer tools in construction BIM, Avaware, Comsense, is an asset
- Experience with CAD software, an asset (Solidworks, Autocad, Draftsight)
- Analytical reasoning
- Priority management
- personal discipline
- Energy and desire for achievement
- Customer-oriented management
- Results-oriented management
- Ability to work under pressure, within short deadlines
- Self-development and decision-making
- Good communication skills
WE OFFER :
- An advantageous salary;
- Job stability with possibility of advancement;
- A group RRSP with employer contribution;
- A complete group insurance program;
- A wellness program with corporate activities;
- A years of service recognition program.
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU!