Regional Orders Coordinator
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
BEHIND EACH OF OUR DOORS, THERE IS INNOVATION, COMPETENCE AND A PLACE FOR YOU!
Do you want to contribute to the influence of a fast-growing family business made up of seven production sites in North America?
DE LA FONTAINE, designated in 2021 and 2022 for the prestigious distinction of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is looking for a Regional Orders Coordinator who will report to the Head of Order Management. The Regional Orders Coordinator is at the heart of customer relations for their needs in steel doors and frames in construction projects. In addition to having solid expertise in the construction sector, the candidate works in an organized manner, demonstrates discipline and knows how to demonstrate autonomy.
More specifically, he or she will be responsible for:
- Coordinate planning and customer expectations based on the capacity of production sites;
- Make the necessary follow-ups (missing or incomplete information) for the production of customer purchase orders;
- Interpret/detail purchase orders, adapt them according to the company’s nomenclature and IT tools;
- Analyze, interpret and prepare orders from architectural specifications, door schedules, frames and hardware or any other related documents.
- Process the information collected in our ERP system, thus allowing the production of the ordered products;
- Depending on the needs of the sales territory, may be called upon to make submissions and validations of technical elements;
- Ensure the accuracy of prices between order and quote;
- Control the quality of data entered into our ERP system;
- Provide the necessary training on our standards and procedures as well as the use of our ERP system;
- Work closely with the sales team.
Flexible full-time schedule with the possibility of remote work.
At DE LA FONTAINE, family is important. We take care of our employees!
We offer you:
- A competitive salary: We are completely dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations. The same goes for the salaries of our employees.
- A job stability: We know that life has its share of uncertainties, but rest assured that your job stability will never be one.
- An insurance program: We’ve got you covered, so you can focus on what’s important to you.
- A collective RRSP: You contribute to the influence of our company on a daily basis, so let us contribute to your retirement.
- Annual vacations: We close our factory for 2 weeks during the holiday season (including 4 moving holidays) in addition to 6 statutory holidays and summer vacation, to give you a well-deserved break.
We offer you even more:
- Continuous training in business;
- Wellness program with corporate, social and sports activities;
- Years of Service Recognition Program.
You are the person we are looking for if you have the following skills and qualities:
- College diploma (DEC) or an (AEC) in engineering technology OR building technology OR any other experience deemed equivalent;
- Knowledge of the imperial and metric measurement system
- Experience in the construction sector, an asset;
- English-French spoken and written essential.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe (PDF));
- Knowledge of computer tools in construction BIM, Avaware, Comsense, is an asset
- Experience with CAD software, an asset (Solidworks, Autocad, Draftsight)
We want to get to know you: join the great DE LA FONTAINE team!