Production worker (part-time)
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Job stability | Flexible hours | Salary starting at $20.46/hr | State-of-the-art equipment
You’re manual? You like team work?
You’re searching for a stumulating and stable job?
At DE LA FONTAINE, family is important. We take care of our employees!
WE OFFER YOU:
- An advantageous salary
- A job stability with the possibility of advancement
- Flexible hours for students
- A pleasant, air-conditioned and safe work environment with state-of-the-art equipment
Reporting to the production supervisor, you will:
- Manufacture steel components, doors and frames according to instructions and inspection plan
- Follow work instructions to complete tasks
- Apply and respect health and safety standards in the workplace
- Maintain an orderly and clean work environment
- Inspect manufactured parts and ensure their compliance
- Work according to required production times
YOU ARE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF:
- You have a high school diploma or equivalent
- You have 1 to 2 years of factory experience
- You have experience in welding (an asset)
- You are currently studying welding, machining or any relevant field (an asset)
- You are comfortable with map reading and imperial measurements
- You know how to work with small and precision tools (screwdrivers, pliers, vernier, grinder, etc.)
- You have good manual dexterity and you are in excellent physical condition
- You are reliable and you work in a meticulous, rigorous and versatile manner
- You are good at working on multiple tasks at the same time
- You have training in forklift driving (an asset)
- You hold an ASP card (an asset)
WE LOOK FORWARD TO GET YOUR APPLICATION!