Order Entry Clerk
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
BEHIND EACH OF OUR DOORS, THERE IS INNOVATION, COMPETENCE AND A PLACE FOR YOU!
Do you want to contribute to the influence of a fast-growing family business made up of eight production sites in North America?
DE LA FONTAINE, designated in 2021, 2022 and 2023 for the prestigious distinction of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is looking for an Order entry clerk who will report to the Order Management Manager. The Order Entry Clerk receives customer orders and ensures the coordination and configuration of products between them. He or she enters into the integrated management system and contributes to the customer promise in terms of product quality, speed of production and delivery times.
More specifically, he or she will be responsible for:
- Receive the order and analyze it;
- Coordinate the configuration of products and components;
- Enter the order data into the integrated management system;
- Ensure the accuracy of the data;
- Follow up with clients if necessary.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with the possibility of overtime and remote work.
Salary:Salary up to $23.51/h depending on skills and experience.
Permanent full-time position
At DE LA FONTAINE, family is important. We take care of our employees!
We offer you:
- A competitive salary: We are completely dedicated to exceeding our clients’ expectations. The same goes for the salaries of our employees.
- A job stability: We know that life has its share of uncertainties, but rest assured that your job stability will never be one.
- An insurance program: We’ve got you covered, so you can focus on what’s important to you.
- A collective RRSP: You contribute to the influence of our company on a daily basis, so let us contribute to your retirement.
- Annual vacations: We close our factory for 2 weeks during the holiday season (including 4 moving holidays) in addition to 6 statutory holidays and summer vacation, to give you a well-deserved break.
We offer you even more:
- Continuous training in business;
- Wellness program with corporate, social and sports activities;
- Years of Service Recognition Program.
You are the person we are looking for if you have the following skills and qualities:
- D.E.P. in office automation or engineering drawings, or experience in a field related to construction;
- 1 to 2 years of experience in office work;
- Bilingualism English / French (spoken and written) essential;
- Have good 3D spatial visualization;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Ability to manage time and priorities;
- Ability to multitask;
- Strong interest in customer orientation.
We want to get to know you: join the great DE LA FONTAINE team!