IT Infrastructure Specialist
Sherbrooke, QC, Canada
Do you want to contribute to the influence of a fast-growing family business made up of seven production sites in North America? Are you looking for stability in your professional life?
DE LA FONTAINE, designated in 2021 and 2022 for the prestigious distinction of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, is looking for a IT Infrastructure Specialist.
Thanks to its values, its business model which is based on its strategy of growth through acquisitions, its close relationship (both with its market, its customers and its employees), the continuous improvement of its management system, as well as its financial health, the company is able to continue to invest and seize growth opportunities.
Reporting to the IT Manager, the IT Infrastructure Specialist will be responsible for various infrastructure projects for the Sherbrooke facility and the American facilities. They will actively participate in the growth of the company in the deployment of IT projects.
More specifically, you will be responsible of:
- Working in collaboration with the IT team to implement IT solutions;
- Taking an active part in the management and implementation of new IT projects;
- Looking for innovative solutions that take into account the strong growth of the company in a context of labor shortage;
- Performing security management;
- Participating in the management of IT infrastructure
- Managing the Office 365 environment.
Position located in Sherbrooke (70% in the facility)
- Technical DEC or bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- 10 years of industry experience;
- 3-5 years of experience in MS365 environment management
- Experience in automated desktop deployments (Like Microsoft Intune)
- Good knowledge of Sharepoint and be able to deploy it according to best practices (Intranet)
- Available for travel in North America;
- Experience in managing a VMWare vSphere environment
- Be able to manage various projects
- Knowledge of Cisco Security tools – Secure EndPoint / Umbrella – Asset
- Bilingual English/French
- Analytical sense;
- Rigor and organization;
- Focused on teamwork;
- Self-taught and autonomous;
- Able to work in a factory environment;
- Be able to support sites that operate 24/7 with the team already in place.
WE WANT TO KNOW YOU!